Latton Priory, part of the Harlow and Gilston Garden Town
The Latton Priory development will be planned as a high quality, vibrant and distinctive neighbourhood offering places to live, work, learn and shop as well as a range of community facilities, sports and play provision.
A strategic masterplan will be progressed by the developers, CEG and Hallam Land, in collaboration with the Councils/Harlow and Gilston Garden Town Board, as well as local groups, organisations and the community. We welcome your input and feedback.
Latton Priory can deliver:
- A full mix of new homes from starter homes and affordable housing to homes for growing families, retirees and the elderly, providing whole life living with a range of densities and tenures
- Vibrant community facilities – nursery, primary and secondary schools, shops, café, restaurant and community buildings within the local centre
- Generous green spaces – well over 50% of the site will be green open space offering a mix of parkland, play areas, sports and recreation facilities, well connected walking and cycling routes, opportunities for growing food and ecological features, such as native woodlands, wetlands and grasslands, designed to increase biodiversity across the site
- Integrated and sustainable transport choices – The Councils are also proposing a Sustainable Transport Corridor (STC) This could include extending the Green Wedge to provide dedicated cycle, pedestrian and bus linkages to Harlow
- Well-designed and distinctive architecture – future-proofed over the life of the development
- A wide variety of job opportunities – within shops, schools and services and the new small business units, as well as opportunities for home working, so people can live and work within this neighbourhood
We welcome your feedback on the proposals for Latton Priory. Please review the exhibition materials, liaise with the team at our events or by emailing email@example.com
You can submit your comments by email: firstname.lastname@example.org